Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello.......

Hello Blog.........

This ofcourse is my first blog ever apart from a few comments posted here and there. The choice of starting up an own blog space indeed took me quite some time although for no reason or probably important reasons. See thats the reason why I've named you Dissented Unisons :) .

Well to just introduce myself to you, I'm an MBA (less by qualification and more by chance), working in Delhi. I hail from Jharkhand (a recently formed state in India) but my heart lies in Bihar. A commerece graduate from Delhi University and an MBA from the Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal.

I hope both of us together would have a good time and I am able to do justice to you. Probably together we can try and transform these dissented unisons into simple unisons. Rather on the contrary, we might also add a few more such dissents. Lets see, thats for time to tell.

No comments: